Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Why We're Here

I'm going to use this blog to talk about an exciting topic... ME. Well, sort of. Plays, books, music, short stories, the band, ragtime & other period songs I've been learning, and any performances we might be involved in. And perhaps some random thoughts on artistic things...books, music, and etc. I find a lot of folks are interested in what goes into writing a play or a song, so I thought I'd try to throw in a few ideas and behind the scenes thoughts on some things I've written and how we put them together. So I'll try to pick something for each blog and drop a few words on it.

Ragged Blade has been a theater company, and now it's a band, but it can go back to theater whenever it wants. It's my production company, plus we have the name registered as a website, so might as well make some hay. So... HAY!! Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment